General conditions for participation in the Acor Hotel Partner for business customers program
These General Terms and Conditions for participation in the Acor Hotel Partner for Business Customers program (hereinafter “B2B-GTC”) regulate the general conditions under which the customer, as a participant in the Acor Hotel Partner for Business Customers program, has access to the products and services offered by acor Hotel (the “acor Hotel B2B Program”).
Responsible for the acor Hotel B2B program is:
Name & address:
acor Hotel GmbH
1.3 Participants of the accor Hotel B2B program
(1) Participation in the Acor Hotel B2B program is only possible for entrepreneurs according to § 14 BGB and public legal entities (hereinafter referred to as “customer”) after prior registration.
(2) As a participant in the acor Hotel B2B program, the customer receives access to the range of products and services from acor Hotel for B2B customers at their desired location or online as a B2B customer under the general conditions set out here. However, this does not result in a claim to the conclusion of a purchase or other contract.
(3) All significant changes in the customer’s business operations, in particular but not exclusively a change in the company or the persons authorized to represent, must be reported to acor Hotel immediately.
(1) Participation in the acor Hotel B2B program is free of charge. Registration for the acor Hotel B2B program is possible on site (address: Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 55, 69117 Heidelberg).
(3) In order to be able to take advantage of the added value as a customer in the acor Hotel B2B program, the customer will receive a business customer card from us, which the customer can use to identify himself as a participant in the acor Hotel B2B program on site. If the card is lost, it will be replaced free of charge. There is no entitlement to participate in the acor hotel program.
(4) If the customer is entitled to participate (see § 3), his/her participation in the acor Hotel B2B program begins immediately after the registration has been completed and acceptance has been confirmed by the person responsible for the acor Hotel B2B program (see § 2).
(1) The customer can terminate his participation in the acor Hotel B2B program at any time without observing a notice period by means of a notification in text form, for example by e‑mail.
(2) Acor Hotel may terminate the contract without giving an important reason with a notice period of two weeks.
(3) The right of the parties to extraordinary termination for good cause is not affected by this.
1.6 Modification of the Conditions of Participation
(1) The acor Hotel reserves the right to change these B2B terms and conditions. Before the change comes into effect, the customer will be informed of the change and its consequences by email at least 30 days in advance. If the customer does not object to the change before the end of this period, the changes apply from the specified date.
(2) If the customer does not accept the new conditions of participation, he can object to the change in text form, for example by e‑mail, or cancel participation in the acor Hotel B2B program. If the customer objects to the change, the previous conditions shall continue to apply to him. In this case, acor Hotel reserves the right to properly terminate participation in the acor Hotel B2B program with the objecting customer.
1.7 Gross Prices
The prices shown by acor Hotel are gross prices in which VAT is calculated on the unit price at item level.
(1) Customer claims for compensation are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health, as well as liability for other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by acor Hotel, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Furthermore, liability for the breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the customer can regularly rely, remains unaffected.
(2) In the case of a slightly negligent breach of contractual obligations, acor Hotel is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage, unless the customer claims for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of Boarding World if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act remain unaffected.
1.9 Final Provisions
(1) These B2B terms and conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and acor Hotel GmbH is the registered office of acor Hotel GmbH.
(3) Should any provision of these B2B-GTC be or become invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that comes as close as possible in its essential purpose to the invalid or unenforceable provision; the same applies to gaps in this agreement.