The acor Boutique Hotel
The acor Hotel — one of Heidelberg’s top favorites for our guests
Heidelberg has a lot to offer: the famous palace, the romantic Old Town, the beautiful Neckar valley. But there’s even more, you will already notice it when you arrive in Heidelberg and check in with us: The acor Boutique Hotel will be one of your favorite places to visit during your stay in Heidelberg.
Perhaps the most beautiful hotel in Heidelberg – definitely the most creative.
Our Heidelberg hotel is so inviting for many guests is not only because of its immediate surroundings in the heart of the Old Town, but above all due to its flair, which is somehow magical. Every one of our rooms for guests has its own personality: Stylish art motifs take up cultures from all over the world and create a special ambience. The artistic design of the rooms, the colors and the light create a unique atmosphere and put a smile on the face of every guest. Allow yourself to be engulfed by the feel-good atmosphere in the acor Boutique Hotel and experience our unique Guest Concept – be our guest, you are very welcome!
Location, ambience and service – everything is right!
- Eighteen individually designed ART rooms in the boutique hotel
- Parking at the hotel – two parking spaces in the courtyard, three reserved parking bays on the street (€15 per day), resident’s permits on request, and other parking spaces nearby
- Unique location in the heart of Heidelberg’s Old Town — a two-minute walk from the pedestrian zone and 10 minutes from the palace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping service for €25
- Laundry service on request for an extra fee
- Contactless check-in is possible at any time from 3:00 pm, and even at night, using a key card in the outdoor safe. Optional: personal check-in from 3:00 pm
Now go out and discover the authentic Heidelberg right outside the front door.
Just as you, as a guest, will be impressed by your acor Boutique Hotel accommodation, you will also be impressed by what is on your doorstep. Discover the great sights for which Heidelberg is famous all over the world, and that in the immediate vicinity: